Friday 12 December 2008

Those eyes

They pierce through my soul, as i think about them,
blue as the mid day summer skies,
deep as the sea in the Caribbean,... they hit me
every time i see them, every time i close my eyes.
Since the moment when i first saw them,
i confess now, i didn't heard you recite any more,
my love; I didn't saw you any more too.
It was just those mesmerizing blue eyes.....
between me and you.
I still remember them, as i first saw them.
They said something more than your words,
a tale of your past, your fears and your unsaid
thoughts. They still do that, when ever i am in doubt,
they still show me the way, when i could least come out.
I love them still, and i promise, i always will.


2 comments:

One more blogger said...

Well I will surely like toh something about the owner of those eyes! LOL!!

Smriti Mahajan said...

wait till i see the owner again! ;D