Saturday 2 August 2008

Time...

A random thought as i do get sometime, inspired me to make an attempt to express myself on this rainy dark evening today. `Time' as we call it, running through the day-to-day life, worrying about work, family, needs, one thing that we all complaint about rather casually is the lack of time. The voice asked me what is 'Time'? And as i have always done, i'm trying to think what is it? It is the flow which is carrying us.. but then how can we complaint about it? Memories that bring with them tears of joy and sorrow.. they are a part of our lives, us, then how can we complaint about it? The hope for tomorrow's prosperity for which we give up our present.. but then how can we.........

I fail to understand the concept of 'Time'! Let me tell you more about the voice i mentioned before. This is the voice i hear when i need it the most, and when i think i do not need at all. This is the one which kept telling me before every tough exam, 'you'll be fine', and i did appeared well. The voice tells me what to do and what to ignore. I am dictated by it sometimes, but sometimes i think it does listen to me too. It helps me to choose gifts for my family, to choose my words for people i meet everyday, to choose what i should do in the precious 24hrs i get whenever the sun rises, just like today it told me to talk to you.

Sometimes i do wonder i control the voice but actually i do not, just like i think i spend my time as i please but actually 'time' decides my action. The voice has been with me day and night, since i was born, and will continue to do so, just as time will continue to carry me with its flow. Sometimes i wonder if they are one..

No comments: